Ellae Creative Design Agency is a leading multi-disciplinary Branding, Digital and Creative Design firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are in the business of creating, growing, building and reviving both Nigerian and international brands.
Designers Arise Contest is an initiative of Ellae Creative to Promote Creativity among the Nigerian Youths and to encourage entrepreneurship in the Art/Design industry.
THE PORTFOLIO EDITION
Designers Arise is a platform designed to bridge the gap between creative talent and opportunity. It provides a unique opportunity for designers to showcase their work and get discovered by the worldwide community.
The platform therefore helps to aggregate designers’ portfolios, highlight and feature creative talent, and open them up to the right audiences.
You are required to upload your MOST creative project from your design portfolio on the
platform and then canvas for votes during the voting period of the challenge.
PART 1 : CALL FOR ENTRIES
Call for entries and submission of design entries will take place from 12th January – 21st February, 2017
PART 2 : SUBMISSION DEADLINE & VOTING
Your design should be uploaded to the web page designersarise.com. latest by 12:00 Noon on Tuesday, 21st February.
Voting will commence from 21st February and END on 28th of February.
PART 3 : ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS
The top 3 designs with the highest number of likes will be announced on 28th February, 2017 and will be published across our social media platforms.
How To Upload Your Portfolio
- Click on the ‘Add Work’ link on the menu
- Give your portfolio a name and add your images
- Click on the ‘Next’ Button to set a cover image (this is important)
- Click on Continue to give your portfolio some additional settings.
- Publish your work.
- Visit www.designersarise.com
- Create an account
- Upload your MOST creative project (Plagiarised projects will be disqualified)
- Your entry must be graphic images in .jpeg or .gif format
- Canvas for project likes within the duration of the challenge
- The Top 3 creative projects with the highest number of likes and with proof of project ownership (raw design files) wins the Challenge.
Click link below for an example creative project upload on the Designers Arise site:
The Evaluation Criteria
The winning design(s) will be selected based on the HIGHEST NUMBER OF VOTES obtained during the voting period:
- Your file should be at least 16″ x 16″ and have a minimum resolution of 200 dpi
- Accepted file formats: JPEG, PNG
- RGB color space only
- Max file size is 60mb
1st Prize : N25,000
2nd Prize : N15,000
3rd Prize : N10,000